6706 Lunar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,320
Multi lvl townhouse brimming w character - minutes from Baxter Bogg Park! Unique floor plan features cathedral ceilings, large fireplace, West facing sun room off the dining & built-in office nook. Enormous kitchen, pantry (all appliances are included) leads to BBQ patio. Tandem two car garage w shelving/storage, utility area is very spacious. All of this wrapped up in a well managed association!
- MLS® #19-13920
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built1984
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, End Unit, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tandem
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market65
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address6706 Lunar Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionMeadow Ridge #M1
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Basement, Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:04am AKDT.