1016 W 16th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,664
Home sits on the Bluff looking South - Downtown family home built in 1954 Original owner the son is retiring . Some upgrades have been done over the years - kitchen & bathsHome being sold ''AS IS'' Nice size deck on the South side of the home - quiet sitting areaThis is a very solid house ( 1964 quake -still standing ) very 1950's - kind of quaint actually
- MLS® #19-13900
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Lot-Bluff
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market7
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address1016 W 16th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionChester Creek L3A B6
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Robert Rink
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:41pm AKDT.