15901 Wind Song Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,474
Gorgeous Goldenview home perfect for anyone looking for seclusion in a quiet neighborhood! Home features 3 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, additional office/bedroom space, a mother in-law suite, spacious family room and tons of parking! This is the ideal home for entertaining guests. Dont miss your opportunity to see this amazing home.
- MLS® #19-13864
- Square Footage2,474
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewBay, City Lights, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market12
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address15901 Wind Song Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionGolden View Hts L84
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Roger E Briley
- Listing Office:Alaska Real Estate Associates, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.