Unit #105 - 2200 Glacier Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.996
South facing, bright, fresh & clean condo nestled in a park like setting! Newer flooring, fresh paint, kitchen cabinets, locked storage area, & 2 covered parking spots! Grounds are gorgeous & open with lots of space to play & enjoy including a gazebo, grassy yard, fenced tennis court area, large guest parking lot, & tasteful landscaping. Pets allowed according to HOA Mngmt. Near parks & trails.
- MLS® #19-13842
- Square Footage996
- Year Built1977
- AmenitiesTennis Courts
- FeaturesLandscaping, Pets Considered, Storage Space/Unit, RV Parking
- Parking Spaces2
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market46
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #105 - 2200 Glacier Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGlacier Est #105
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer&/or Dryer
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Aurora Courtney
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:41pm AKDT.