Unit #22b - 5651 Sapphire Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,440
Immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, spacious entry. Stainless steel appliances including stacked W & D. Tile accents @ countertops, breakfast bar and dining area. Built-in organizers in three of the bedroom closets. His & Hers closet in master bedroom. Light and bright. Close to JBER and U-Med district.
- MLS® #19-13765
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built2010
- FeaturesIn City Limits, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, End Unit, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market160
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #22b - 5651 Sapphire Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Stone Townhomes #22B
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Telephone, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Wired-Data, BR/BA on Main Level, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Janice M Mitchell
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 12:41am AKST.