1804 S Salem Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,609
Gorgeous home that has been well maintained! Large great room / kitchen area, lovely deck, private master suite over a oversized double garage! Family room, fireplace and loads of charm! Fenced rear yard area. Plenty of parking and room to park your RV and toys. This home has a beautiful landscaped yard; front and back. Parking for multiple vehicles, boats, and toys!Well maintained by a single person with no kids or animals.
- MLS® #19-13683
- Square Footage2,609
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Lot-Corner, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market95
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1804 S Salem Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionUniversity Park #2 L35 B1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Water Purification, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- ElementaryLake Otis
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Hilary K Lockhart
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 9:34am AKST.