3705 S Preston Hills Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,536
To-be-built single level plan by Last Frontier Contracting. Vaulted ceilings, spacious open floor plan taking advantage of the view. 3-car garage. 1.6 acre lot backs to green belt. Backyard view & southern exposure - year round sun. Builder standards feature granite/quartz counters, LVP flooring, 5* energy rating or better. Custom builder, many plans to choose from, start now for summer building Poured concrete foundation Builder 1-year warranty Experienced contractor, quality construction
- MLS® #19-1359
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Road Service Area, View, Lot-Bluff
- # of Garages3
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market144
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address3705 S Preston Hills Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionPreston Hills L3 B9
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Granite Countertops, Den &/Or Office, Microwave (B/I), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Laminate Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Tammy Ervin
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:56pm AKDT.