2825 Glacier Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,521
Oversized dining/living with vaulted ceiling. Potential for MIL or AirBNB on lower level with plumbed laundry/kitchen hookups available and separate door access. Lots of mature trees in U-med district. Close to parks and trails, large fenced back yard with easy gate access to gravel space for your ATV, Sled or Boat. Bright lighting throughout, easy care flooring, kitchen with tons of storage.
- MLS® #19-13581
- Square Footage2,521
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market16
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2825 Glacier Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollege Hts L15 B4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Nani C Palmer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:26pm AKDT.