7650 W Richard Lee Circle, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,588
This house is an oasis, inside and out. A southern inspired covered porch wraps the house, front to back! Paved driveway and plenty of additional parking for toys. The inside offers everything from real hardwoods, marble counter-tops and beautiful cabinets. The house sits at the center of a cul-de-sac and the yard is fully landscaped!
- MLS® #19-13550
- Square Footage2,588
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market8
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address7650 W Richard Lee Circle
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionAutumn Ridge L9 B3
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Marble Counters
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Stove
- ElementaryGoose Bay
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Schwartz
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:04pm AKDT.