9651 Copper Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,715
Beautiful Stuckagain Heights farmhouse style home, lots of open spaces, inlet, Sleeping Lady, city, mtn views. 4 BR, 2.5 BA, office, study, sunrm. Unfinished MIL potential w/separate entrance. Updates, MBR remodel 2007 and 2017. Hardwd flrs throughout.Dbl fr.doors connecting charming DR, spacious LR, a cook's farmhouse kitchen, maple cabinets by Mike Mense, btchr blk cooktp island, brkfst bar, SS appliances. 24x20 Master Bedroom with tile surround fireplace features gorgeous Master Bathroom. Additional 2nd furnace upstairs. Spacious 24x20 LR with wood stove, adjacent sun room and back porch. Expansive front porch, garden, 2 sheds. 1st Shed power in, shelving, extended roof for wood, 2nd is open front, fenced in. Landscaped yard, flowers galore, raspberry bushes. New 5 bedr septic system with diverter. Huge basement storage. Well-built, sturdy thick-walled poured concrete foundation. Great house to raise a family. Stuckagain Heights. Large, private lots. Sandwiched between State parks, mountain treks, Campbell Creek, tons of trails, cross-country skiing, biking, yet ten minutes from Alaska Native Medical Center, Providence Hospital, UAA, and the Alaska Club. See the Iditarod, The Fur Rondy, The Mayor's Marathon, and so much more, all a couple minutes from home.
- MLS® #19-13383
- Square Footage4,715
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Sun Room
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Ocean
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle, Hot Mop Asphalt
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market177
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address9651 Copper Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionTuxedni Park L10 B1
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Wired Data, Wood Stove
- HeatingForced Air, Other - See Remarks
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Donald L Plunkett
- Listing Office:Congress Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 8:41am AKST.