4441 Panther Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,625
**Open House Sat Feb 16 12-3p & Sun 17th 1-4p** Live Life close to the the Nature Center. Enjoy beautiful views while feeling the warmth of a gas fireplace. Colorful Alaskan Slate Flooring and Warm Cedar Wood siding on front side of home. Beautifully updated with lots of storage. Lower family room could easily be another master suite. Space for RV parking, Large Shed, Fenced yard
- MLS® #19-1336
- Square Footage2,625
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Tri-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market14
- ZoningCE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- Address4441 Panther Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEklund #1 L6 B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Stove
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Debbie Higbee-warburton
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:26pm AKST.