10703 S Old Glenn Highway, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,480
Well maintained home on the inside, currently being used as an assisted living home. Seller currently has two clients that reside there. The parcel above has great views and lots of potential. There is a tower on the property that is maintained by the state all year round, which the sellers receive monthly income from.
- MLS® #19-13332
- Square Footage3,480
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, B & B Potential
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Senior-Age Qualified, Handicap Accessible, Lot-Bluff, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountains, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market79
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address10703 S Old Glenn Highway
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionU.S Survey 3077 L00
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Arctic Entry
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Miriam Guido
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Alaska Premier Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 11:41am AKDT.