7021 S Turner Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,024
Immaculate ranch style home in great neighborhood. Lot includes creek frontage with level lawn and beautiful mature trees. Located close to community park and golf course. Living room includes bay window with custom built-in seat. Laminate in living areas. Originally built/approved as a Five Star energy rated home. ''Public'' water system managed by Mile 8 Utilities
- MLS® #19-13295
- Square Footage1,024
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Waterfront
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market13
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Address7021 S Turner Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionSettlers Bay #2 L26 B17
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- MiddleRedington Jr/Sr
- HighRedington Jr/Sr
- Listing Agent:Kevin Crozier
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley, The Kevin Crozier Team
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:19pm AKDT.