Unit #306 - 1300 W 7th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,061
Completely remodeled! Open sun filled end unit in a secured building and private parking. Located near Elderberry Park and Coastal trail. This beautiful unit features: spacious mstr suite, high end vinyl flooring, SS appliances, new back splash, hardware & painted cabinets in kitchen, professionally painted, marble fireplace, new electric base boards throughout, and upgraded bathrooms. Must see!
- MLS® #19-13222
- Square Footage1,061
- Year Built1975
- AmenitiesCommunity Hall
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Storage Space/Unit, View, Fire Service Area, Handicap Accessible, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Trailside, Parkside
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorWood, Stucco
- RoofHot Mop Asphalt
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market104
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #306 - 1300 W 7th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionWest Bluff 2 #306
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Trash Compactor, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Wired-Data, Arctic Entry, Elevator
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Katherine Renner
- Listing Office:Fsbo System Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:49am AKST.