8755 Cinerama Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,000
Unique home in the most special way starting with the Panoramic Inlet, Mountain & City views on private 2.74 acre lot. This contemporary ranch floor plan is unlike anything you've seen in Alaska. With the thoughtful design, structural elements and beautiful surroundings prepare to be impressed. Inviting entry leads you to living room with soaring 17.5 foot ceilings and gas fireplace surroundedby dramatic window wall to take in incredible mountain backdrop. This great room area features a convenient built in office area and is open to a kitchen truly built for entertaining. Entire wall of cabinets with built in Viking refrigerator, wall oven and microwave. Oversized island is the perfect prep space with 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks and wine refrigerator. 2nd island has induction cook top and breakfast bar seating. Sliding glass doors on both sides of kitchen to separate decks. Lovely formal dining area also featuring sliding glass doors to deck and access into large family room. New stacked stone fireplace surround, built in sound system and multiple picturesque windows. Stained concrete floors throughout with in floor radiant heat. A perfect master retreat with ample bedroom, sliding glass doors to deck with hot tub & incredible views, private bath with double sinks, separate shower, jetted tub and walk in closet. Two additional spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths, separate laundry room and oversized entry closet. Over 70 perfectly placed windows throughout this home. The 2 large decks are non slip steel grated & wood. Oversized 769 sf garage with back toy garage/storage. The acreage is beautiful with usable grass yard areas, retaining walls, natural trees & shrubs. Continuously upgraded throughout the years including newer heating system, hot water heater, HRV system, brand new appliances, sinks, faucets, carpet, paint, led recessed lighting, front door, stacked stone fireplace & more. Recently inspected and repairs complete. Sellers said they loved the view, warmth, feeling of security, the light and how this home made them feel. I'm sure you'll love it as much as they do.
- MLS® #19-13185
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, City Lights, Inlet, Unobstructed
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR10 - Residential Alpine/Slope
- Address8755 Cinerama Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionCinerama Terr L4 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Tile Counters, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wired Audio, Range-Downdraft
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Elizabeth Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:34pm AKDT.