3445 Seppala Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,531
Looking for a lifestyle change? Come walk around on Seville Cork floors in this Beautiful top to bottom remodeled home in Old Turnagain just a short walk from the Coastal Trail. Solid wood handcrafted doors & trim. Gourmet Island kitchen w/ Stainless appliances, Custom skylite windows, Tile backsplash & designer tops. Master suite w/wall of wardrobe, Dbl Vanities & jetted tub. See ''More''Open Concept kitchen, dining, living and patio filled with natural light for family enjoyment. Neighborhood amenities within a short walk include, The Rustic Goat Restaurant, Didlika Park, Lyn Ary Park, Coastal Trail, Fish Creek and Turnagain Elementary School. Work from home or read a book in the Library/Office on the main level. Open the French Doors to access the outdoor living area for a garden party or cup of coffee on a warm summer day. This home & private yard are surrounded by old growth trees and shrubs including White Birch, Blue Spruce, Mountain Ash, Ragusa Roses, Spirea, Lilacs, Day Lilies,Peonies, Trollius, Primrose, Iris and Raspberries all meticulously cared for. You will not find a better cared for home. Below are the recent improvements completed by the owner. See documents tab for specific list of improvements. 2005-2006: New Roof by Industrial Roofing 2009: Energy Audit and recommended upgrades completed in 2009 included new high efficiency boiler and water heater, new insulated garage door, insulated front door, extra insulation in attic & crawlspace. Home has Four Star Plus Rating. Certificate in documents tab. Kitchen remodel along with new cedar front deck and rear patio both supported by new industry standard driven steel pile. 2014: Major home remodel in 2014 included all new flooring with the main level featuring Seville Cork flooring with Teregrin Bamboo transitions. Upstairs has Designer carpet over premium cushion pad. All bathrooms remodeled including fixtures, ceramic tile, glass tile, tops and lighting. New gas direct vent fireplace with slate stone and custom mantel. All new solid doors, casing and trim throughout crafted from tight grain Fir and hand finished. Painted walls and ceilings two tone New Handcrafted Stainless Steel & Wood Staircase & Railing. 2018: Reglaze and retrim kitchen skylite windows with Argon insulated Tempered glass. Exterior Paint
- MLS® #19-13108
- Square Footage2,531
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market21
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3445 Seppala Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionTurnagain Homes L34 BO
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Trash Compactor
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Kevin Sigafoos
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:11pm AKDT.