3326 Lake Park Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,700
Turn Key Fabulous Home! Close to Lake Hood and Airport and all shopping!Spacious Bedrooms and a large Master Bedroom with Large Walk In Closet and Master Bath. Pride of ownership! fabulous Cul de Sac location! Private south exposure and fenced yard with large deck! Spacious bedrooms with soaring ceilings and fabulous floor plan. Close to trails and parks! You will love this neighborhood!
- MLS® #19-13082
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market22
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address3326 Lake Park Circle
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionLake Park Est Ph 2 L9A
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Pantry, Range/Oven, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Ruth A Barndt
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:11pm AKDT.