717 M Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,000
Enjoy downtown living and all the amenities that go with it. Steps to the coastal trail, fine dining and your favorite coffee shop and bakery. This charming home has 2 bedrooms and an office, open concept kitchen/living/dining, great for entertaining. Front portion is an historic log home built around 1915. Unlimited potential uses such as a B&B, rental unit, professional office or M-I-L unit.
- MLS® #19-130
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleLog, Two-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Fenced Yard, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorLog, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionLog, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market13
- ZoningRO - Residential Office
- Address717 M Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionOriginal L10A B85
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Janice Rednall
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:49am AKST.