Unit #a04 - 8406 Lake Otis Parkway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,248
Freshly updated cozy townhouse with garage in well run HOA. Move in ready, low maintenance, new paint and carpet. Convenient location close to shopping, restaurants, trails, parks, and breweries. Master bedroom with walk in closet and one bathroom upstairs. Two bedrooms and a bath downstairs. Dues covers all exterior maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, water/sewer, and refuse.
- MLS® #19-12970
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1982
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesTuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market84
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #a04 - 8406 Lake Otis Parkway
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionAbbott Park #A04
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer&/or Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Ceiling Fan(s), Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Richard Davids
- Listing Office:Sun Properties, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 1:56am AKDT.