10060 Skiff Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,173
Ideally located Bayshore family home on quiet street w/ NO thru traffic! Functional floor plan w/ open living/formal dining, kitchen w/ walk-in pantry & breakfast bar, eating nook, & family rm. All 3 BR's upstairs, including master suite & en suite w/ jetted tub & separate walk-in shower. Addn'l office/flex space! Roomy, fully fenced backyard w/ large deck & shed. Backs to Mears Middle School
- MLS® #19-12919
- Square Footage2,173
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market27
- ZoningPC - Planned Community
- Address10060 Skiff Circle
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionHidden Cove Ph 2 L8 B2
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Dan Wolf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:56pm AKDT.