11130 Forest Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,184
Incredible 4 BR-2 BA log home in great southside neighborhood. Remodeled kitchen with new countertops & SS appliances. Bathrooms updated w/ new vanities, toilets, & tile. Beautiful log/rock fireplace in living room. Downstairs boasts a cozy gas stove in family room as well as paved patio from walk out basement. Detached heated garage w/ storage loft space. Ample parking with room for toys.Enjoy the mature trees on your deck overlooking the green space on this quiet street.
- MLS® #19-12892
- Square Footage2,184
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market81
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address11130 Forest Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionBruin Park #1 BLK 2 LT10A
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Allison R Felton
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 1:04pm AKDT.