4701 Kenai Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,792
Newly Renovated Craftsman Home on large landscaped Anchorage lot. Great Room and Dinig Room feature a stunning river stone fireplace displayed in an open concept design. Newly remodeled kitchen includes Norwegian granite tile counters with a pass-through bar for entertaining, all stainless steel appliances, including chef's gas range convection oven and natural slate flooring.Spacious master suite has in-floor heating and hardwood flooring, custom built walk-in closet with dresser drawers, shelving units and hanging racks. French doors open to the side yard cobblestone patio. The second and third bedrooms include custom built-ins with drawers/clothes hanging racks/shelving. Main bathroom luxurious Duravit jetted soaking tub with rain shower. Full shower room downstairs accented by an acid stained concrete enclosure with shower tower and a one of a kind custom vanity.//Bonus TV/workout room with huge storage closet and extra chest freezer. Laundry room has deluxe LG washer/dryer and ironing station. HDMI, Coaxial and LAN line/ receptacles wired throughout to meet your entertainment and home office needs. /The house also has new energy-efficient LED/lighting fixtures and is /certified with /four star plus energy rating./ The property features beautiful old growth trees, privacy fenced yard, paver patio, natural gas fire pit, BBQ, plus large 20X10 greenhouse and a well-established sizable vegetable garden. Detached Garage with auto door opener Off street parking (two vehicles + trailer/camper). Easily/ accessible decked attic space and additional outside shed for storage of all your Alaska gear. Russian Jack Park trail system access and Polar Bear Playground two blocks from house. Call today to schedule your private tour!
- MLS® #19-12544
- Square Footage1,792
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Wood Shake
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market32
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address4701 Kenai Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWonder Park L8 B1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Workshop, Soaking Tub
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryWonder Park
- Listing Agent:Heidi Clement
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.