2472 Sprucewood Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,920
Great location, very desirable neighborhood. Detached 2 car garage with work area and fencing-in garden. 2 bedrooms and bath on main floor, 2 more and full bath upstairs. Finished basement with nice washer and dryer. Space for office or another room. Lots of storage. Professionally managed.
- MLS® #19-12537
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1962
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSngle Fam Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesLandscaping, Fence
- # of Garages2
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- Days on Market84
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2472 Sprucewood Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionRogers Park L1 B14
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Basement, Family Room, Workshop
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jon Seavers
- Listing Office:Northern Trust Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:49am AKDT.