7738 Port Orford Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,654
Large home in the hills with a view! The prow front and wood finishes are stunning from the outside. Inside is equally amazing with high vaulted ceilings, granite in the kitchen, and an incredible stone fireplace! The large 3 car garage will keep your vehicles and outdoor toys warm and ready to go. The fenced back yard is great for your four-legged family members. Quintessentially Alaskan!
- MLS® #19-12519
- Square Footage3,654
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Territorial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market32
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address7738 Port Orford Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionConifer Hts L17 B3
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Central Vac Rough-in
- Listing Agent:Dar Walden
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.