Unit #40 - 3522 Alexander Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.900
Darling townhouse style ranch condo w/private yard & attached garage. Easy living! Seller has loved living in this beautiful home for 40 years & took great care in updating it over the years! Remodeled kitchen, newer bathroom fixtures, newer cork flooring, newer bedroom windows, newer deck, boiler replaced in 2005. Enjoy living on one level w/your own garden to grow food & flower in! Lovely space!Seller's Improvement & Upgrades for 3522 Alexander Avenue 2018: New light fixture over dining table 2016: Cork flooring installed in living/dining room/hall 2015: 20 amp breaker installed in laundry room to allow for new wall socket 2015: LED fixtures installed in bedrooms 2012: New double pane vinyl windows installed Bedrooms and living room 2011: New work lights in garage, new switch at garage door 2010: New double pane sliding Patio door installed (screen in garage) 2008: New bathroom lavatory, sink and faucet. 2007: KITCHEN REMODEL included new cabinets in kitchen and expanded into dining area, kitchen counter tops, tiled top of expansion cabinets, duplex electric receptacle over exp cabinets, new down-draft Jennair oven and range, new sink and faucet 2007: new floor cover in kitchen, laundry room, and foyer 2007: deck replaced 2005: FURNACE/BOILER replaced by Tundra Mechanical Most recent servicing 6-2018 included replacing expansion tank and garage unit heater. 2005: garbage disposal replaced Other appliances: refrigerator 2017, washer/dryer 2010, freezer 2018
- MLS® #19-12504
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeRanch - Traditional
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, End Unit, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- GaragesHeated, Attached
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market56
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- AddressUnit #40 - 3522 Alexander Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionThunderbird Ph 2 #40
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Solid Surface Counter, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryRussian Jack
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Rona Florio
- Listing Office:Homes Unlimited, Downtown
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:11am AKDT.