15300 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,974
Large beautifully crafted home sitting on just over 1.5 acres on Rabbit Creek. Large great room for entertaining, kitchen with a butlers side room, and a separate mother in law/office that generates $1000 per month in rents. Huge 2 car garage with tons of storage above it, incredible mountain and inlet views from master and guest bedrooms. Located in quiet secluded area.New 6 bedroom septic system installed in 2018, and new well pump installed this year. Mother in law currently listed as 1 bedroom, but can be easily converted to two making this a 6 bedroom house! House a tons of room to make it the lot of your dreams. Great inlet and mountain views during the winter months.
- MLS® #19-12492
- Square Footage3,974
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Dog Kennel, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Lot-Bluff, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages2
- ViewInlet, Mountains
- RoofPVC Membrane
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market117
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address15300 Old Seward Highway
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionBratslavsky L2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Justin M Milette
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:56pm AKST.