Unit #209 - 333 M Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,454
Immediate access to Elderberry Park & the Coastal Trail - get outside year round! Extremely private & completely remodeled unit w/ all new appliances, updated paint, & refreshed bathrooms. Quiet building w/ secure underground parking, secure entrance. Common area amenities include lounge area w/ pool table, workout rm, & peaceful courtyard. Walk to every downtown amenity in minutes! Welcome home.
- MLS® #19-1244
- Square Footage1,454
- Year Built1978
- AmenitiesCommunity Hall, Recreation Center
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, Cable TV, Landscaping, View, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Space(s)
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Partial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionWood Frame, Concrete
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market237
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #209 - 333 M Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionElderberry Park #209
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Fireplace, Telephone, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Arctic Entry, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Dan Wolf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 9:26am AKDT.