2372 Loussac Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,996
PRICE REDUCED! The perfect ''old Turnagain'' location. Large 3 level family home. The main floor living areas are light-filled and seem to whisper sophistication. The kitchen has brilliant quartz counters, abundant cabinets, good lighting, and is open to a large family room. 3 bedrooms--plus master suite--are all tucked away upstairs. A rec room, bath, and 2 bonus rooms on the lower level.
- MLS® #19-12371
- Square Footage2,996
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market139
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2372 Loussac Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionTurnagain Hts L11 BD
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBasement, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Quartz Counters
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Shane E Blattler
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 12:26pm AKST.