3506 Stargate Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,262
Escape to a distant galaxy near Milky Way Dr. Quiet neighborhood provides peace while you relax on the concrete patio gazing at stars. Has new flooring/carpet throughout the home & oversize 2 car garage w/ work bench. Turnagain Elementary is minutes away & Balto Seppala Park w/ playground/sledding hill is across the street. No dues or HOA! HSA Home Warranty included. Call today before it is gone!
- MLS® #19-1226
- Square Footage1,262
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, ZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market15
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3506 Stargate Circle
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionColumbia Park L15A B1
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Devin A Dinardo
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:56pm AKST.