Unit #15b - 5605 Sapphire Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,443
A beautiful modern three-bedroom townhome with vaulted ceilings, open floor plan great for entertaining, lots of sunlight from southern exposure, two-car garage, fireplace, new appliances, and new flooring. All yard and exterior maintenance covered by the HOA dues! Located in a safe and secure neighborhood near the University and Medical Campus, Military Base, and only 10 minutes from downtown!
- MLS® #19-12242
- Square Footage1,443
- Year Built2005
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market81
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #15b - 5605 Sapphire Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Stone Townhomes #15B
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Richard Davids
- Listing Office:Sun Properties, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:04pm AKDT.