3260 Porcupine Trail Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,980
Too Stunning NOT to see! This custom, multi level log home is made of 12'' douglas fir lodge logs from Idaho and has in-floor radiant heat. The bottom level boasts 1bed/1bath with brand new flooring+a private entrance. The home boasts soaring ceilings/Two J&J Baths/lofts in 5 bedrooms/gorgeous master suite w/remote control shower+private deck. Even Barbie would want this Alaskan Dream House!!!Outside is just as well taken care of as inside! Beautiful Landscaping with Rabbit Creek running right through the yard! Sit on the wrap around deck or at the fire pit and watch all the wildlife; river otters, moose, owls, or just watch the fish! There are 4 species of salmon in the creek as well as trout! There is also an original trapping cabin on the property that has been there longer than we've been a state! now used as a shed, it adds character to an already stunning yard. Two decks, plus a patio and a fire pit. This yard was made to enjoy!
- MLS® #19-12193
- Square Footage4,980
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Trailside, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Log
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market29
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address3260 Porcupine Trail Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionT12NR3WS33 L138
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Freezer-Stand Alone, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:William E Worthy
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.