926 Juneau Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,786
A unique opportunity to own downtown and have your mortgage paid, too! This conveniently located duplex is young for its location, built in 2003, & has a great rental history! The larger unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 living spaces & a 2-car garage. The smaller unit has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths a huge kitchen & bonus flex room. Both units have gas ranges, washer/dryers & private yards!
- MLS® #19-12152
- Square Footage2,786
- Year Built2003
- FeaturesLaundry Facility, Washer/Dryer, Washer/Dryer HkUp, CO Detector(s), DSL-Cable Available, Smoke Detector(s), In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Shed, Laminate Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market88
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address926 Juneau Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionBeavers Third Addn L12 B4A
- Zip Code99501
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiant, In-Floor Heat
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Teresa Bell
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:11am AKDT.