19542 Trail Bay Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,296
Beautiful floor plan with amazing curb appeal in Eagle Crossing. Formal Living room & dinning room, cozy up to the fireplace in the family room, open to kitchen & back deck. Stainless steel appliances, updated kitchen with butcher block island, updated bathrooms, large master & all bedrooms are upstairs! Walking distance to elementary school, close to shopping, schools & JBER.
- MLS® #19-12077
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market38
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address19542 Trail Bay Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing L32 B9
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Bob Bolding
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.