Unit #108 - 836 M Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.888
Welcome to the most beautiful downtown condo in the Plaza 9 complex.Over $60K in upgrades have been done to this unit. Located on the corner of 9th & M you can enjoy all the downtown amenities from the Park Strip to the Coastal Trail, restaurants, shopping and more. Comes ''Turn-key'' w/the exception of one hutch and personal items in both. Just bring your toothbrush! GARAGE POSSIBILITIES TOO!The afternoon sun is abundant on the rear deck. Be the envy of all your friends with this high class pad in downtown Anchorage.
- MLS® #19-12040
- Square Footage888
- Year Built1971
- AmenitiesCommunity Hall, Common Laundry
- FeaturesGround Floor Unit, Storage Space/Unit, Pets Not Allowed
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorWood, Other-See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Other-See Remarks
- ConstructionOther-See Remarks
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Other - See Remarks
- Days on Market35
- ZoningRO - Residential Office
- AddressUnit #108 - 836 M Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionOriginal #108
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Laminate Flooring, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Microwave, Arctic Entry, Elevator
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Careen Hewitt
- Listing Office:Arolik Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.