Unit #c - 3621 Carleton Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,442
Classic style in a prime location! Carleton Square condo w/ loft area near parks & Coastal Trail. SW facing deck for evening sunsets & South facing windows in living room! Open floor plan is perfect for entertaining & the master suite is massive w/ a mini walk in closet & private bathroom. Lots of fun angles & unique spaces. Woodstove insert & heated 2 car garage w/ storage unit. Guest parking
- MLS® #19-11916
- Square Footage1,442
- Year Built1982
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, View, End Unit, Storage Space/Unit, DSL/Cable Available, Parkside, Pets Considered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market38
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #c - 3621 Carleton Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionCarleton Square Ph 1 #C
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Pantry, Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, CO Detector(s), Arctic Entry, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:John O'hara
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:04pm AKDT.