Unit #55 - 2623 Aspen Heights Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,566
Bright and airy move in ready townhouse in quiet U-Med neighborhood. Beautiful open living space, perfect for entertaining featuring custom wood shutters. Large master bedroom with his and her closets and private bathroom with jetted tub. Lower level offers even more space with two full bedrooms, walk in closet, bath and washer/dryer. Conveniently located with easy access to all areas of town
- MLS® #19-11872
- Square Footage1,566
- Year Built2008
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Parkside
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market34
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #55 - 2623 Aspen Heights Loop
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAspen Hts Townhomes #55
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Soaking Tub
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Richelle L Killian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:04pm AKDT.