16824 Byron Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.696
This lot has an (undocumented?) artesian well, a 2 story cabin, 2 sheds and a sauna. Foundation is completely suspect, building is leanng but not falling in. Attributing no value to the building. Seller lived there years ago, rented it for many years, and it has now been vacant. There is a mildew odor. Enter at own risk. Seller will finance with appropriate down of 25-30%. Utilities on site
- MLS® #19-11827
- Square Footage696
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- ViewTerritorial, Mountains, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- ExteriorWood, Unfinished, Vinyl
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUntreated Wood, Wood Crib, Unknown - BTV, None
- Days on Market91
- ZoningR7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- Address16824 Byron Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionRabbit Creek View and Hts L6A B9H
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Gary Cox
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:04am AKDT.