1704 Link Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.720
Darling cottage situated in a park-like setting w/private gate into Nunaka Valley Park for quick access to trails out your back door. A charming separate craftsman's cottage heated with natural gas-fired Jotul stove. Newer roof, windows, kitchen & baths, and freshly painted woodwork. Fenced yard and large heated shed in backyard. A must see perfect fit for a new home owner.
- MLS® #19-11772
- Square Footage720
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Landscaping, Parkside, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market33
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1704 Link Court
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionNunaka Valley L21 BD
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Travis W Mcgrann
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:11am AKDT.