12621 Saunders Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,187
.Meticulously maintained Lindal Cedar home on the hillside. Sellers made extensive upgrades and repairs in 2018 to this unique property. There is a 21'x 28' 588 sq ft bonus room above the garage (not included in square footage of the house). This home is on a wooded 1/2 acre lot . Enjoy the seclusion of the front yard surrounded by trees and alders with raspberry bushes and a rhubarb patch inthe center of the yard. Lindal Cedar homes are high quality post and beam construction. This home is only 17 feet above bedrock (0 earthquake damage). The list of features is extensive beginning with, Rain Proof Roofing metal roof , 95% efficient boiler for heat & water, triple paned argon gas windows, Kinetico water softener and reverse osmosis purification system. All new interior paint, laminate flooring, and carpet are neutral throughout. The remodeled (2018) kitchen has an open styled pantry and newer appliances. Separate dining room is adjacent to the kitchen with beautiful views of Flat Top from the window. The upstairs bathroom is completely remodeled with new tile surround, soaker tub, flooring, and lighting. The spacious master bedroom has a Juliet deck overlooking Anchorage, rolling barn closet doors, and a laundry chute The adjacent bedroom is also spacious & would easily accommodate bunk beds. Downstairs is a great place for teens or older children with, rumpus/game room,another bedroom, a nice office with storage, bathroom with sauna, & laundry room. This home has extensive exterior multi-level decking to enjoy views of not only Sleeping Lady and downtown Anchorage but, view of Flat Top Mountain to the east. The large heated bonus room above the garage could be used for a theater/entertainment room, workout room, office, hobby room. The heated garage is 588 sq ft with a workshop within, custom work benches, overhead storage a large American Security safe enclosed in a custom built 6 hr fire wall structure. The paved driveway has a large pullout for RV parking.
- MLS® #19-11743
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Tri-Level
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewInlet, Mountains, City Lights
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4, Post & Beam
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market44
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address12621 Saunders Road
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionMountain Park Est #2 L2 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Sauna
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Terry A Ellis
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:04pm AKDT.