10721 Sarah Barton Circle, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.4,482
Light & Bright Heritage Estates Beauty w/Stunning Mtn Views on Quiet Cul-de-Sac w/Large Fenced Yard. Remodeled Kitchen Boasts See Through Gas FP, Viking & Amana Appliances, Granite Counters, Maple Cabs. Eat-In & Formal Dining Areas. Mstr w/Private Ensuite. Bonus Media Room Above Garage. Full MIL Suite in Lower Level & Large Rec Room/Workout Area/Play Room. Wine Cellar/Cold Storage. Craft Room.Kitchen Remodel: Newer Light Fixtures & Under Cabinet Lighting Newer Paint Viking 4-Burner Gas Stovetop w/Convection Oven & Crumb Catcher + Warming Pan. Downdraft & Custom Hood Venting. Amana Built-In Refrigerator. White Tile Backsplash. Fantasy Brown Granite Counters. Wood Laminate Flooring. Extra Large & Deep Reinforced Sink w/Upgraded Faucet. Maple Extra Tall Cabinets- Lots of Storage! Formal Dining Area or Office/Music Room off Main Entry. Family Room/Sitting Area w/See Through Gas Fireplace to Kitchen. Exterior TREX Back Deck Access from Kitchen Eating Area. 2 Stairways to Lower Level includes Private Stairway from Bonus Media Room. Upper Level Master Suite w/Tray Ceiling & Ceiling Fan. Private Ensuite w/Walk-In Tiled Shower. Jetted Tub. Porcelain Faux Wood Flooring. His/Her Vanities. Walk-In Closet. All Upstairs Bedrooms w/Walk-In Closets. Upper Level Loft/Library Area. Mountains Seen from ALL Windows! Meticulously Maintained House & Yard. All LED bulbs throughout. Conservation Flush Toilets. Lower Level Walk-Out w/ Complete MIL Apartment w/Separate Entrance. Kitchenette w/Cooktop, Sink, Mini Fridge. Lower Level Cold Storage/Wine Cellar. Craft Room/Mud Room. HUGE Bonus Rec Room- Gym/Toyroom, etc. Storage Shed. Huge Front Deck Wraps to Side of House. Large TREX Back Deck w/Gas Stub Out for Grill.
- MLS® #19-1173
- Square Footage4,482
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market15
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address10721 Sarah Barton Circle
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionHeritage Estates West #1 L39 B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Keira J Dreher
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:49pm AKST.