1439 Virginia Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,213
Very special opportunity to own a home that is directly next to Kedaya Park and 30 seconds from Coastal Trail & Westchester Lagoon. Lovingly owned by the same family for 47 years. Incredible open kitchen w/vaulted ceilings is flooded with light from all angles, skylights, breakfast bar & double doors to back West facing deck. Spacious dining area also features skylight and is open to pleasantliving room with attractive fireplace. Upstairs features a Master suite w 3/4 bath, 2 additional bedrooms and full bath. Downstairs boasts a huge family room with fireplace and full bath. There is also a separate apartment with private access, kitchen, living area, bedroom and full bath. Attached 2 car garage with workbench, large mudroom with access to home or MIL apartment. This home had some updates in the 80's and has unlimited potential. It now needs a new family to care for and renovate home. This highly sought after location is close to everything downtown has to offer. Just a few minutes walk to New Sagaya, Fire Island Bakery, Parkstrip and more. Run Bike or Ski from your front door with direct access to multiple trails. Don't miss the opportunity to make this home your own. Being sold AS-IS Seller will make no repairs or modifications.
- MLS® #19-11699
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Parkside
- # of Garages2
- RoofHot Mop Asphalt
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address1439 Virginia Court
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionSouth Addn L18 B45
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Laminate Counters
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Elizabeth Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:11pm AKDT.