12800 Oomiak Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,508
Recently remodeled large Oceanview home! This home features: An open floor plan, Spacious kitchen with island and breakfast nook, hardwood floors, SS appliances, En-suite Master bedroom, Large bonus room with guest suite. Front and back deck. Excellent schools, parks, trails, and close to shopping. Home has professionally installed in-wall 5-speaker home theater and Sony 52" monitor, a $5000 value. The perfect family home! Call today to schedule a walk through.
- MLS® #19-11611
- Square Footage3,508
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Motion Lighting
- # of Garages2
- RoofOther - See Remarks, Bitumen/Torch Down
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market41
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address12800 Oomiak Circle
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionOceanview #4 L12 B10
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryOcean View
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Tate Rogers
- Listing Office:Fsbo System Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:19pm AKDT.