6230 Rabbit Creek Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.768
Charming ranch style home with 360 degree views, and two detached chalets. On over 2.5 acres of privacy, you can enjoy your morning coffee with inlet and mountain views, city lights, and the sound of a gentle creek. This home was custom built to last, and ideal for you minimalists out there. Don't miss out on your opportunity to enjoy rustic Alaska in Anchorage!
- MLS® #19-11605
- Square Footage768
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- ViewBay, City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry, Wood
- ConstructionBlock, Unknown-BTV
- FoundationConcrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market41
- ZoningR9 - Rural Residential
- Address6230 Rabbit Creek Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionGudveina #1 L2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:James Cash
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:34pm AKDT.