5001 Sundance Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,104
Midtown home lives like a secluded country home on a very large lot, located at the end of a dead end street, backs up to Campbell Tract greenbelt. Lots of room for RV parking and any toys you want secured in the fenced back yard, near parks and shopping. All new interior paint and upgraded flooring. Lots and lots of decking, includes very large shed in the giant back yard.
- MLS® #19-11513
- Square Footage2,104
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Satellite Dish, Shed, TV Antenna
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market10
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address5001 Sundance Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionSafar L10A
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Otis
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Roy Briley
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:04pm AKDT.