1717 Dimond Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,280
Completely upgraded move in ready Wickersham Park home with new paint inside & out, new flooring and much more. Access to Waldron Pond, Campbell Creek Trail and Bancroft park is literally out your back door. This home leaves nothing to be desired with a spacious entry way, large bedrooms, a wood burning fire place, huge back deck, large fenced in yard, a sauna and spacious family room.
- MLS® #19-11490
- Square Footage2,280
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry, Tri-Level
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Trailside
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market38
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1717 Dimond Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionWickersham Park #1 L19 B9
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Cody D Morey
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:04am AKDT.