10721 Sarah Barton Circle, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.4,482
Perfect for Multi-Generation living. This Heritage Estates home has breath-taking mountain views. Large fenced yard. Large updated kitchen perfect for entertaining. Gorgeous granite countertops. The master suite is private with a large closets. Upstairs is a bonus media room. Wine cellar. Craft room that could be a office. Large Landing for extra space, So Much Space!
- MLS® #19-11392
- Square Footage4,482
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, View, Fenced Yard
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market70
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address10721 Sarah Barton Circle
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionHeritage Est West #1 L39 B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Pantry
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Suellen Appellof
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:19pm AKDT.