1711 Short Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,930
Looking for a traditional floor plan with all three bedrooms upstairs, you just found it. With the extra family room, it's perfect for entertaining. Hot tub included! Stop paying storage fees for your RV, trailer, or other toys. This large corner lot is ready for your use. Just down the street is a wonderful park, lake, and a place to walk your pets. The perfect setup for any Alaskan!
- MLS® #19-11286
- Square Footage1,930
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Hot Tub, Lot-Corner
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market72
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address1711 Short Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionFoothills East L11 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Tile Counters, Hardwood Flooring
- Listing Agent:Brad Wilson
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:04pm AKDT.