Unit #4 - 8113 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,615
Priced to Sell! Gorgeous townhome in prime South Anchorage location. Shows like new and includes window coverings, all appliances incl. washer/dryer & fridge. Solid surface countertops & SS appliances. Open concept living space on main level, with roomy bedrooms & laundry up. Huge master suite w/double vanities and walk-in-closet. Fully fenced small yard.
- MLS® #19-11248
- Square Footage1,615
- Year Built2016
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market99
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #4 - 8113 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #4
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:26pm AKDT.