9415 E Spring Creek Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.2,666
Great commute location centrally located between Palmer & Wasilla. There are two master bedrooms in this contemporary home, one of them on the main floor. The owner put lots of upgrades into the home, which the new owners will surely appreciate. An impressively sized kitchen looks out to the living room and dining room & BIG mountain views. Call today for a private showing.
- MLS® #19-11197
- Square Footage2,666
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View, Handicap Accessible
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market55
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address9415 E Spring Creek Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionSilver Creek Spring #1 L9 B3
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Central Vac Rough-in
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Amanda Charles
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:56am AKDT.