3149 Princeton Way, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,200
Stunning hm on west side of Otis Lake, beautiful views of lake/mtns w/soaring ceilings, clerestory windows, built-in lighted cabs, beautiful hardwood flooring. Formal Lvg/Dng Rms, Kitchen w/Nook & fam rm, 3+ bedrms, Game Rm w/wet bar & wine cooler. Extensive decking off mstr & formal dng. Master ste faces the lake for great views. Enjoy lake activities summer & winter!
- MLS® #19-1117
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesFire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, In City Limits, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3149 Princeton Way
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollege Village #6 L4 B14
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Basement, Disposal, Washer &/Or Dryer, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Kathi Johnson
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:26pm AKST.